Sunday, March 10, 2013

Vero's theme narrowed down

I have narrowed down my theme (thank you lauren) due to the possible difficulties that I will encounter while writing a term paper on the existentialist aspects of a novel writen by an existentialist author. Way too much material to include. I have decided to analyze the people of Oran before and after the plague as a whole, as well as through certain key individuals. This will encompass both the philosophical and literal aspects of the novel. I am also thinking about comparing these observations of Oran's change with those of a country/town at war.

As soon as I complete my first paragraphs I will post them.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great topic Vero! Through your specificity the reader will be able to better understand your argument. I also believe that making your paper both philosophical and literal will allow both you and the reader to perceive the real meaning or purpose of the book. Great job!

    CRISTINA VALENCIA

    ReplyDelete